Last Modified: 4th March 2021
By using Yorkshire & Humber Learning Community you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates. A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Yorkshire & Humber Learning Community will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- You must provide your full legal name, current postcode, organisation a valid email address, and any other information needed to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that Yorkshire & Humber Learning Community will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Yorkshire & Humber Learning Community cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You agree not to share your account details with any other person so that they can access the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Yorkshire & Humber Learning Community. Where a resource or video is downloadable, it is allowed to use the content for your own purposes.
- Yorkshire & Humber Learning Community develops and curates content for the Service using tutors, experts in their field, organisations that can demonstrate best practice. We use links and third party organisations to bring you the best learning experience and journey possible. We do our very best to make sure this information is accurate, reliable and error free.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any customer, Yorkshire & Humber Learning Community employee or member, will result in immediate account termination.